Final Anouncement: 4th ISCI International Conference
The 4th ISCI conference will explore how child indicators can be used to improve the well-being of children in a globalized world under the conference’s main theme “Child Indicators in a Globalized World: Implications for Research, Practice and Policy.”
Organized by the International Society for Child Indicators
Hosted by Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Main Theme: Child Indicators in a Globalized World: Implications for Research, Practice and Policy.
Date: May 29 – 31, 2013.
Venue: Hoam Faculty House, Seoul National University, Korea.
Contact information: ISCI Conference Team, email@example.com, Department of Social Welfare, Seoul National University, Korea
- Abstract submission – December 10, 2012
- Abstract Acceptance Notice – January 15, 2013
- Full paper submission (optional) – March 15, 2013
- Early bird registration – before February 28, 2013
- Regular registration – after February 28, 2013
Don’t miss the opportunity to join over 100 international child indicators researchs who have already submitted their abstracts!